Do you need electric gates installed at your Gerrards Cross, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Rickmansworth, St Albans or Watford property? Our specialist designers and fitters install brand-new automatic security gates to keep your home or business free from theft. Not only do we craft bespoke wood and wrought iron gates in traditional and modern styles, our premium-quality services come with added benefits.
1. Improved Security – Home and business owners in Gerrards Cross, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Rickmansworth, St Albans, Watford and the surrounding areas can deter trespassers and thieves from accessing your property with robust electric gates. We specialise in handcrafting a range of wooden and iron gates which are popularly used as security gates at larger venues.
2. Increased Property Value – If you’re planning to move out, the expert designers and fitters at Riverside Ironworks Ltd help domestic customers to add more value to their home with modern electric gates. Beautifully manufactured hardwood and wrought iron gates generate kerb appeal from prospective buyers.
3. Enhanced Appearance – Whether you’re a resident or a guest visiting a resort in the Gerrards Cross, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Rickmansworth, St Albans and Watford area, the presence of bespoke electric gates adds an alluring charm. We offer a variety of different designs for custom-made, treated wooden gates, and ornate patterns for iron gates too.
4. Additional Safety – As well as protecting homes and commercial properties from unlawful entry, electric security gates keep young children and pets out of harm’s way. This benefits families living on busy streets or near public highways.
5. Convenient Functionality – Automated electric gates are fitted with entry systems which make access to and from your property a hassle-free process. You don’t have to get in out of the car to open them, which is ideal during extreme weather and cold climates.
6. Lower Insurance Premiums – Like adding security alarms to your home or office, electric security gates are likely to result in lower, discounted content insurance premiums. This makes electric gates a safe and cost-effective solution to choose.
7. Extra Privacy – If Gerrards Cross, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Rickmansworth, St Albans and Watford clients wish to retain privacy for their family or guests, wooden electric gates prevent neighbours or passers-by from peering in.
The team at Riverside Ironworks Ltd is highly experienced at supplying and fitting electric gates and access control systems to protect your property. We’re confident that the automated systems we use are reliable and tailored to suit your individual requirements. We use trusted products from a wide range of manufacturers to fashion bespoke designs for wooden and iron gates.
Our experts are also available to carry out repairs and maintenance duties to ensure a smooth-running system remains in place.